2013年10月2日 星期三

Another problem!

I'm now trying to 'follow' a few of my blogger friends. I tried the 'Google+' function and got hooked to two of them.  I now find two friends' profile pictures on the homepage. But they are supposed to be using the 'Google Friend Connect' function. And only one of them is the one I managed to connect through Google+. I got so confused!

Can anyone kindly tell me whether Google Follow and Google Friend Connect are the same thing and that they both function with the use of Google+ ?

3 則留言:

  1. I don't think I can be of any help in this as I have not even joined Google+. I just use the "Add" button in blogger.com and put the URL of my bloggers there to follow them.
    I can see that you've followed me.

    回覆刪除
  2. I didn't intentionally build up those roles of icons on top of my blog page. They just popped up by themselves. In fact, I want to hide them but don't know how. I started setting up my blog with google+ but some friends told me to disable it. I did but all "replies" got hidden too. So I have to retain google+ which in fact doesn't serve any purpose.
    I have included you as "friend" but I don't know why your icon doesn't appear in my blog page. I am confused too.

    回覆刪除
  3. Google + is a pain in the butt. Stay away if you can

    回覆刪除